Furtho is set within 300 acres of stunning rural farmland on the Northants/Bucks border and allows clients to work in an idyllic, serene location without the hassles and distractions found being located in a town or city centre. However, we recognise that accessibility for visitors and clients alike is important and Furtho is well served via major transport links:
Over the past few years an increasing number of small businesses, put off by high town centre rents, long commuting times, limited parking and high charges and the desire to have a better, more work-friendly environment with other like-minded entrepreneurs, have located their businesses in rural business centres such as ours here at Furtho.
Furtho has become an established business centre destination for professional services companies including architects, structural engineers and training companies and is the idyllic location for any business looking for contemporary, highly functional office space providing all the services needed and ready to move into at short notice.
- Modern, purpose-built, secure, safe and comfortable high quality offices with existing B1 planning permission
- Onsite, friendly, professional and responsive landlords
- Full commercial and banking facilities in nearby Stony Stratford
- Full communications and ICT connectivity ready for immediate use
- Competitive, flexible length leases to suit your business needs
- Ample parking for staff and visitors
- Accommodation and breakfast on site for staff and visitors (extra charges apply)
- Daily afternoon post collection
- Outside relaxation area and footpaths for getting away from your computer!